Authentic, connective, collaborative, passionate, energetic, engaging, innovative, vibrant, challenging, thoughtful, fun. These are a few of the words our own folks use to describe our culture.
Our work environment is a key to our success. It’s a collaborative, creative, trusting and fun atmosphere, where people are given plenty of opportunities to grow their skills and take on greater responsibility. We are always interested in meeting driven, detail-oriented people who share our passion for creating great places to live, work and play. We offer competitive salaries and a full range of benefits not limited to a dog-friendly, casual workplace and karaoke parties.
To apply, please submit your resume and samples from your portfolio in PDF form HERE.
Interior Designer (3-8 years)
Qualities & Skills:
- Holistic approach to design including programming, space plans, elevations, detailed construction documents, millwork design and furniture layout
- Solid understanding of the elements and principles of design including form, scale, color, texture, pattern, light, balance and proportion
- Ability to communicate design intent with hand drawings, vision boards, or precedent imagery
- Efficiency and reliability in producing work on time (and knowing when to ask for help)
- Skilled in strong communication, problem solving and attentiveness to detail
- Responsible for checking work for correctness and quality
- Skilled at quickly adapting to the shifting needs of our clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with various concurrent projects in different stages of development
- Enthusiastic about learning new skills and contributing in all aspects of completing a project
- Engaged. Enthusiastic. Humble. Motivated.
Technical Must Haves:
- Professional degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- 3-8 years’ experience
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and Rendering programs